Friday, December 17, 2010

UpcoMin' Projects comin' riGHt Up!!

Heyyyyy...couldn't believe I've missed a lot post :(( been pretty busy these past few days. Anyways, ayapohbett and I were coming up with a new application that would drive Facebook users crazy! Am not gonna tell what it is but I know for sure anyone would LOVE IT!!! he's at his place now trying to finish the site as soon as possible. My role is to promote it (the one thing I'm only good at) ---I think?! LOL... just kidding... I'll be promoting the site through Facebook and other social networking sites that I knew off to increase its traffic and draw people to it. Hmmmmm...that means I'll be hooked up on my computer and sofa-bed for long hours :| But it's okay, I am a hundred percent sure it's all worth it!  Can't wait to work on it tomorrow along with his other game site that I've been dying to work on! With me behind these websites, it'll be a BLAST in NO TIME! Jeezzzz, I think I really am good at this! hehe....  I guess all those experience in online job does paid off! ^^,

that will be it for today's post! more updates comin' up tomorrow :)) toddle-loo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment