Thursday, December 2, 2010

Aneurysm

5hrs to go and it'll be uncle Gilbert's crainiotomy operation. The other day, He was diagnosed to have aneurysm and must have brain surgery as soon as possible. the family wanted to had him checked supposedly at Cebu hospitals for second opinion before undergoing surgery, but I don't know what changed their mind. Couple of hours ago, I was informed that he'll have his operation later at 10am at the hospital I'm volunteering to work. Called OR and asked if I can scrub in or be the circulating. I wanted to be there for my uncle when he faces this crisis situation. This is the only way I know I can show him my support, (I don't have the money as contribution for his major operation which I know would caused a LOT!)

I pray that everything will turn out okay, I believe that whatever happens tomorrow, it is Gods will.
i'm finally going to bed, had to prepare tomorrow for the very long procedure.

No comments:

Post a Comment